- Child custody issues?
- Child custody time schedule and shared percentage arrangement plans
- Have you thought of potential co-parenting disagreements or problems?
- Are you prepared for family court services and/or family mediation?
- Is CPS involved with family dynamics?
- Are lawyers representing parties? Ex parte scenarios?
When parents are separating or divorcing and children are entering blended family arrangements in two household situations, even in the most distressed scenarios, Lily guides parental dialogue such that desired future outcomes can be designed and agreed upon while keeping the focus on the "best interest of the child." When co-parents share a future family vision, solidifying custody documents is simply a formality.
If you are legally involved in a child custody battle or a family litigation case and you would benefit from: empathetic understanding, aid with prioritizing legal content, presentation style coaching and/or court room communication education, Lily provides gentle yet assertive and directed heart felt guidance.
Licensed MFT #48698